What did I learn?
Throughout this online journal I was able to research and read about how “Where Teachers Come First”, in this journal this is how they like to acknowledge the teachers. Here I liked that they have a section for just about anyone who is involved in the education field. Whether it may be a librarian, administrators and even parents this journal provides excellent resources which, in my opinion, are very helpful. I also learned that we as teachers have the right to share and connect with other teachers. With this journal one can go as far as connecting through a helpline with other colleagues and share information. Lesson plans, online activities and even how to promote interactive learning all of these resources can be very valuable to a teacher who is constantly seeking to improve and further their knowledge in how to better assist a child in the learning field.
What else I would like to learn?
I already work for a district in which they have adopted a program called C-Scope where the teacher is suppose to follow a daily plan with lesson plans already set up for them. I plan to stay with the district as a teacher within the following year, and I am really interested in finding out more on how the program works. With this in mind I can go ahead and try and use this website by integrating some of the lesson plan ideas that they have to offer. As I was working on the wiki project I actually used this same resource to find ways of teaching to the students, and I was really impressed on how helpful it can be for teachers. So I would definitely consider and referring back to this online journal for future and additional help.
No comments:
Post a Comment