Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010


What Did I learn?
I really enjoyed exploring this webpage resource because I felt as if was looking through a social network. It has tons of information that is helpful to educators and future educators as well. Not only does it offer resources for the elementary level, but even educators who work at the higher level grades can find this resource extremely helpful. It offers information on how to go about using integrated studies with students to how teachers can become better aware of the ongoing research in education by providing professional development opportunities. Since it is very important that teachers stay focused and aware on how technology is continuously advancing I like the fact that edutopia.com offers a section where educators can go for help in accessing and even integrating technology into their classroom. Overall this webpage resource is just filled with videos, blogs, ways to manage your classroom, core strategies and lots of other helpful information that educators can simply log on and explore.
What I would like to learn?
What I do want to research a little more on is how to help out the foundation. As I was browsing through the web page I did see how they had a section called “support Edutopia” I would really much be interested in supporting them in the future but I liked this webpage resource that I would actually like to get involved. This webpage offers a great variety of resources for a teacher, as well as ways to stay informed with current news and information about education.

No comments:

Post a Comment